On this episode of WTF California Podcast, we highlight a couple of ladies in trouble with the law from a fake kidnapping to a McDonald’s drive-thru attack. Governor Gavin Newsom finally proposes forced treatment mental health challenged people.Meanwhile, Sacramento sounds alarm on homeless spending as California get get 2.5 million more homes built under plan. This Saturday, Kenny will be at the Antioch Fairgrounds at the gun show promoting the City of Antioch recall of Mayor Lamar Thorpe and City Clerk/School Board Trustee Ellie Householder. Go say hello and sign.
Articles From the Show
- Suspect in Richmond McDonald’s drive-thru attack on mother surrenders, charged by D.A.
- Prosecutors: Woman faked kidnapping, defrauded California
- Newsom Launches New Plan to Help Californians Struggling with Mental Health Challenges, Homelessness
- Sacramento Claims There Won’t be Money to Continue Funding Existing Homeless Shelters
- Police search for answers after 14-year-old shot and killed in Oakland
- Stupid (expletive) driver’ comment prompted Highway 4 freeway shooting in Bay Point; CHP investigating
- California plan calls for 2.5 million new homes by 2030, double previous target
- Large rockslide blocks Highway 50 in El Dorado County at Echo Summit
- Ex-L.A. County sheriff’s deputy charged with manslaughter in 2019 fatal shooting of unarmed man
- Organized group of burglars were sought in police pursuit that ended in Van Nuys: Ventura County Sheriff’s Office
- Carjackings in cities like NYC jump over 200% – often with kids behind the wheel, officials say
- Rising number of police departments adding Brazilian jiujitsu training